The SIIF takes place under the patronage of the Korean Intellectual Property Office (KIPO) as a platform for patent information exchange and technology transfer to help individual inventors, researchers and enterprises applying for patents and commercializing their inventions. Representatives from patent offices, technology transfer organizations and IP related institutions from all over the world will be expected. A symposium on marketing and commercialization will complete the programme.
When: Dec. 2 (Thu) – 5 (Sun) (4 days) / 10:00 ~ 17:00 ( 7 hours / day)
Where: Pacific Hall, COEX, Gangnam-Gu, Samsung-Dong, Seoul, Korea
SIIF 2010 ist the Largest Annual Invention Fair in Asia : A Gateway to the World Market
– Is organized to market your inventions and to promote information sharing.
– Is a 4-day event where inventors and researchers showcase their new ideas and products to manufacturers, investors, distributors, licensing firms, and the general public.
– Marketing experts, IP information suppliers, patent attorneys, and technology transfer firms will also participate in the exhibit to help participants commercialize their inventions.
– Will be under the patronage of the Korean Intellectual Property Office and will be supported internationally by the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) and the International Federation of Inventors’ Associations (IFIA)
– Will feature a symposium on marketing and commercialization.
– Stems from the Korea Patent Technology Exhibition, a national exhibition of outstanding inventions that has been held since 1982.
I’m looking forward to beeing there again. See you in Seoul.