As Marijan Jordan and Gerhard Muthenthaler, the founders of the company, as well as their team know about the problems inventors face and how important it is to protect intellectual property, they decided to support the World IP Day 2012 to:
- raise awareness about the importance of intellectual property
- connect you with other organizations and people in the invention field
- provide useful tips
- give you information about the World IP Day
- publish interesting interviews with people who deal with inventions every day
- help inventors to bring their ideas and IP successfully to market
World IP Day will also be celebrated with an open house day at the company´s inventor shops in Berlin, Germany (Gleimstraße 31) and Salzburg, Austria (Innsbrucker Bundesstraße 54) on Thursday April 26th from 10 am to 5 pm.
If you are interested just email to firstname.lastname@example.org and schedule an appointment with one of the company´s professional invention consultants. You can talk about property rights, marketing tools or any other invention issues.
For further information please also visit the website www.world-ip-day.com